This is a gorgeously tasty, easy lunch that’s ready from the oven in minutes.
Baked Courgettes with feta, basil and sunflower seeds
- 2 courgettes
- 100g feta
- Basil leaves or oil
- 2tbsp sunflower seeds
- Half the courgettes lengthways, lie on a plate and microwave for a few minutes until tender- you want to be able to scoop the middle out with a teaspoon.
- Scoop the fleshy part of the courgettes out, leaving the outer shell intact.
- Chop the flesh, mix with chopped basil leaves or drizzle with basil oil, and crumble in the feta.
- Spoon back into the hollowed courgettes, sprinkle with the sunflower seeds and drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 180C for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.